Frequently Asked Questions
What is mySibi?We designed mySibi to create an easy ecommerce experience for the US ingredients buyers and designed our platform so ingredient sellers can distribute via ecommerce. We have brought to life the digital transformation that the food industry is in desperate need of and we welcome any and all suppliers and buyers to join us on our journey.
Here you can find products for:
Acids, Anti-caking agents, Aroma Chemicals, Colors, Emulsifiers, Enzymes, Essential Oils, Fat Replacers, Flavor Enhancers, Juice Concentrates, Leavening Agents, Phosphates, Preservatives, Stabilizers, Starches, Sweeteners, and much more.
What are the benefits of selling ingredients through mySibi?This new way of doing business will allow you to connect with new buyers of all sizes: small, medium, and new F&B entrepreneurs. We believe utilizing mySibi can be used to promote your brand and the certifications that make you different within the food ingredient industry. We also give buyers flexibility with the ability to pay such as making purhcases with a credit card or utilizing Resolve pay that can offer net terms based on their application. Utilizing mySibi gives your team a new channel and more importantly can help streamline your business and how the world perceives your brand.
What are the benefits of buying ingredients through mySibi?We are tired of the constant phone calls for documentation and availability, find exactly what you are looking for from qualified and reputable suppliers. We make the sourcing and purchasing process easy and focus on suppliers that have available products. We assist in making sure all suppliers are qualified and are actually selling what you need when you need it.
Who are you selling to?We sell to all US food product manufacturers and can even help distributors and suppliers find difficult to source ingredients, if there is something specific that you need that isn’t listed on our platform let us know and we will find options for you.
- How can I create a new account?Signing up is extremely easy, to create a new account as a supplier click “Register as Seller”, fill in your information and upload the 5 essential documents that we need to verify your business:
- FDA Bio-Terrorism Registration
- 24 Hour Contact Information
- HACCP Documentation
- Lot code explanation
- Traceability and recall measurements
- I am having issues logging into my account. What are my options?To log back into your account select the “forgot my password” option on the log-in page and you will receive a confirmation email with the username that you signed up with. If you have any additional problems, you can reach us at email@example.com
- How can I create a new account?
Are you ready to order?
- I cannot find the ingredient I am looking for.If you cannot find the ingredients that you are looking for do not worry, fill out the contact form and let us know what ingredient you are searching for and our team will go find qualified suppliers for you.
- How can I cancel my order?All suppliers abide by their terms of service which can vary from supplier to supplier, you can refer to their terms and service page as well as the terms that they have on each ingredient.
- How can I place an order?Placing an order through the mySibi platform starts by searching for your ingredient through our easy-to-use search bar. You can search by ingredient, supplier, or even cas #. If you are unable to find the ingredient that you are looking for let us know and we will make sure to find you options as quickly as possible.
- How can I know that the ingredient I want to buy has stock?All of the suppliers that utilize our platform work in “lead-time”, the lead time will inform you on when the supplier will send out your ingredients.
- I cannot find the ingredient I am looking for.
Identify quality in our products
- How can I know that the ingredient I am buying is a high-quality product?All of the suppliers that are featured on mySibi have gone through a vetting process to make sure they have the correct certifications to sell raw ingredients within the United States. We have done the hard work for you to make sure that you receive quality ingredients from reliable and quality suppliers.
- Where can I find documents from specification sheets of the ingredients?All suppliers are required to update and keep SDS, TDS, and spec sheets up to date. These documents can be found in the “Documents” tab for each individual ingredient. If you need additional documentation please contact either our support team or the supplier through the contact portal.
- How can I know that the ingredient I am buying is a high-quality product?
- What options of payment do you have?We have made paying for your ingredients convenient and simple to use, we allow buyers to pay with a PayPal Account, Credit Card, or utilizing ResolvePay.
- What is ResolvePay?Resolve allows b2b manufacturers & wholesalers to get paid upfront - while their business customers can pay in 30, 60, or 90 days. ResolvePay is a complete net terms and credit management solution. more details
- What options of payment do you have?
Your product is in its way, do you want to know more?
- Can I select a specific day of my order?All ingredients have a lead time that is determined by the Supplier, while it is the goal for each order to arrive as quickly as possible please refer to the lead time guidance that each supplier provides for their ingredients.
- What are the shipping options?All shipping can be processed using your account with FedEx, DHL, or UPS. We also work with 3PL to make sure you get the best quote for your ingredients. Additionally, all ingredients are available for pickup directly from the suppliers.
- How can I check if my order was shipped?When the shipment has been sent by the ingredient suppliers we will post the tracking code within your dashboard. Refer to this tracking code to check the status and location of your deliveries.
- Can I select a specific day of my order?